Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bye Bye HCL

Dear All,
Hi All,

Today is my last day in HCL! I never thought that I will write this mail but life is flowing river I too have decided to move on and expand my unexplored horizons.

Here I learned, grew, shared, smiled, worked, enjoyed a lot .I never thought that I will write this mail as this company is really close to my heart and I feel homely here in HCL. But life moves on and I too have decided to move on and expand my horizons.

Overall it was a wonderful work experience for me.
My journey at HCL started in June 2007, we had our C++ and Linux training for 3 months that I never used till now but made some unforgettable friends during that period.

My professional carrier in HCL started in Anite Project and also today ended in the same. Learning wireless technologies GSM/GPRS/3G was quite exciting. It has been all my pleasure to work under the excellent guidance and learn the traits of growth.

I feel privileged to work under leadership of Viresh Pratap Singh (my manager) who has always trusted my capabilities and guided me to flourish both personally and professionally.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank certain people which have made this all the more special.

My mentor and my dear Boss .Kshitiz, Dheeraj and Rashmi, I am grateful for both the knowledge they have passed on as well as the friendships we have built. A man's doubts and fears are his worst enemies, they always clear all our doubts and flush out our fear. Thanks for your patience, understanding and advice.

My team members and my seniors. Deep, Jeetendra, Kailash, Vikas, Prashant and Irshad. We come together in the beginning, stay together in progress and work together for success and celebrations after the success… Cheers!!!! I think there should be a case study on productivity of this team. In this team everyone praise the skill of others and always committed to help. The experience of working in skilful teams has provided me an edge to understand different outlooks for difficulties and challenges of life

My Friends in Anite Project. Bharat, Priyank, Sandeep, Akshat, Ankur, Aashish Nagpaul, Shreesh.... My journey would not have been so beautiful without my wonderful friends and companions like you all.

My wonderful friends in HCL. Sunil Kapil, Sumit Naidu, Peeyush Joshi, Subha, Suparna, Neha, Sakshi ,Sumit, Saurabh, Vineet, Saurav,Swati….. . I would like to express a very big thanks to all of you who have been great friends and companions and supported me through the tough times. I will cherish the relationships and acquaintances that I have acquired here, forever.


The world is a small place and we will definitely meet again in future.
You can Contact me at:
Satyams85@gmail.com
09990053098

Signing off...
Satyam

No comments:

Post a Comment